The Right Material
When selecting a material for your spun part, Wenzel’s experts consider the cost, design, and shape of the part, spinning tolerances, thickness, and most importantly, the end application. Wenzel Metal Spinning spins parts and components from a wide range of metals:
Metal Spinning for Oil & Gas
Strength. Resilience. Precision. Performance.
Spun metal parts used in the oil and gas industry must deliver all these each and every day in the field.
Wenzel Metal Spinning supplies high-quality, long-lasting spun metal parts ideal that thrive in the demanding and challenging conditions of the oil and gas industry.
Combining unparalleled technical expertise with nearly four decades of industry experience, our dedicated spinning specialists work closely with you to design, develop and deliver customized spinning to shape the superior components you need for your oil and gas operation.
Our extensive knowledge of metals and metal spinning helps you choose the right material and the right design to create the right product to do the right job. Wenzel Metal Spinning is the right choice for your oil and gas industry parts.
- 3003: versatile and readably available. Usually starting in O temper or H14. Great aluminum for a wide variety of applications.
- 5052: Often referred to as Marine Alloy. Composed of 2.5% magnesium (1.3% more than 3003) and .25% Chromium.
- 304/304L/304H Stainless Steel: The most versatile and widely used stainless steel alloy. Extremely weldable.
- 316/316L Stainless Steel: Extremely strong and withstands high temperatures. Outstanding formability and weldability.
- 321/321H Stainless Steel: Resistant to intergranular corrosion. Employs titanium as a stabilizing element against chromium carbide formation. Stronger than 304 stainless steel.
Get A Custom Quote
We spin metal to your unique specifications rather than ask you to design your specifications around our spun metal parts. This approach delivers, in a cost-effective manner, a truly customized metal part that meets your expectations every time. Request a Quote Today!
When selecting material for your spun part it’s important to consider the following: cost, the shape of the spinning, and most importantly the end application. Wenzel has put together design considerations concerning metal spinning tolerances, thickness and more.
With Wenzel Metal Spinning specializing in custom metal spun products we have seen a high volume of general products. Some of our most common product types are Cones, Hemisphere, & Tank Heads.
Let’s get started! Please fill out the form to let Wenzel Metal Spinning assist you with any questions about the design of your part, our capabilities, or to find out how we can help you reduce the cost of your current metal spinning.